Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Purse

Today is one of the rare days where I don't work until 11am and so I have a good chunk of my morning to myself where I can write and do whatever the hell I want. It's a nice change of pace honestly.

Last night I was so exhausted that I went to bed before 9pm and slept until my alarm went off at 7am. Today might just have to be a rest day for me while I bounce back from being really tired and physically exhausted.

So the current journal that I have been writing from is right now the most consistent with entries and I think I'm going to stick with reflecting on this stretch for a little while longer. My other journals will pick up more so at the end of the month and early July.

Today's entry is a bit on the small side, and not a lot of substance.



Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally finished my purse! YAY! It's so awesome, I can't believe I made it! I had every intention of going for a bike ride to my dock but I believe a nap is in order. 


Yup, that's all you're getting today because that's all I wrote! This purse that I keep talking about really did take me forever to make, and I think I might still have it somewhere in storage. It is black and red with a nice little smocking pattern that I embroidered on the front, that is what took forever. I remember re-using some zippers and old fabric that I either got from Goodwill or the sewing supplies that I inherited when my grandma passed away. If I ever find the purse I'll be sure to upload some photos of it.

Well, that's all I have for today on this blog, I'll see y'all tomorrow!

Until then, go outside and enjoy the weather!
-JG

No comments:

Post a Comment