Monday, June 4, 2018

Missing Home

Well, I forgot to write a blog yesterday, but to be fair it was my only day off and damn it I had shit to do yo! Thankfully I remembered to write in my personal journal, so my June goals are still on track. I must confess that I spent a good chunk of my day off watching the 50 Shades of Grey series. Judge me all you want you judgemental bastard but I enjoyed those movies! The soundtracks were great and given the source material I thought they did a good job adapting what they could. It boggles my mind reading some of the reviews that people were SO upset by the movies...I mean did they not even read the books? It's pretty basic, easy reading, erotica. It's not like it's Jane Austen. After reading that the author E.L James wrote the series after reading Twilight and becoming obsessed, I gotta say I can TOTALLY see that. I started to re-read the books because I wanted an easy summer read that I could get into and that was all I had that fit in my personal library.

Anywho, enough about that drivel. Today's entry is following the same past entries from the same journal.


Thursday, June 4, 2009

How hard is it to find a new planner? Apparently very hard. I really don't want to go out to Walmart, maybe I'll find something in Minnesota. I mean we ARE going to the Mall of America! God if I can't find anything there I'll be so pissed!

So I'm pretty sure my purse will be done tomorrow! Well, it better be because I want to bring it with me on Saturday. Which reminds me, I need to pack my backpack tomorrow.

Just for the record, I can't believe I've kept my nails this long for so long! Super proud. I should really get back home so I can actually eat something and start watching the movies that I'm going to get. Also, I think I'm going to crochet Lindsey* a hat. I just hope her's turns out better than mine...

The beautiful thing about today besides the gorgeous weather is that I have NO engagements today! I don't have to be anywhere or do anything! I just get to take things at MY pace and whatever happens, happens. Like right now I'm at the dock with my shoes off, enjoying the sun and view, writing in my journal because I CAN! I LOVE TODAY! Oh yeah and I so just put my feet in the water... It's cold but nice.

My plan for the summer is to get out and enjoy it as much as possible. I feel like I was going to write something but then forgot...oh, yeah, so there has been a big increase in journal sales and they have been priced ridiculously, I refuse to spend more than a dollar on my composition journals. Plus, these are so much fun to decorate, why would anyone want some overpriced blank book?

Let us be as cliche as possible...this dock, this bench, I want them to be MY spot. Granted it's a public place yes, but I want to experience sunrises and sunsets here. I want to come here to relax and explore. I want this to be mine!

I'm watching Master and Commander and I'm so confused by what is going on! This movie is terrible! It's like Pirate but from the view of the English and the pirates are French! Fucking weird movie. Thankfully it's almost over. Once this is done I'm going for a walk/jog over to Zenoff, my new favorite place to go. I just ate so I feel like a fatty even though I ate just enough.

There is a lovely shade of red on my chest, I should really start using sunscreen because with the rate of me finding new moles and freckles one of them is bound to be cancerous!

So I went on my walk and I didn't even get to the corner of SPASH before my mom showed up and pulled over, we went to County Market and we picked up some stuff then she dropped me off at the corner of the hotel across from the Holiday trail so I walked the one mile and then collectively jogged halfway back all the while having thoughts and visions of Roger* plaguing my head. Jesus why? I'm starting to feel like Eve from 'Sweet as Sugar, Hot as Spice'. I wonder if Roger is going to be on the Minnesota trip...OH GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF GIRL! YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE THE GUY THAT MUCH! So why are you wasting your time thinking about him...because I want to prove him wrong, I want to lose this weight and become this gorgeous actress just to have him drool over me so I can say, "Ha ha, NO!" Jesus that's cruel, but it'd make for one hell of an adventure...Jesus. 

*Names have been changed


So the saga of tortured love for this poor soul Roger continues...gross. What's even worse is the fact that I actually wrote about wanting to lose weight and because beautiful just to prove him wrong...(Can't remember if there was a comment that was made or just an assumption on my part, either way, yikes.) Thankfully I'm hitting the gym and eating fewer carbs for my own personal benefit, not for a man or anyone else. Let me just tell you all right now, this is REALLY FUCKING HARD! Oh god, I did NOT want to go to Q today after work, I was tired and felt a little sick on the drive over. Thankfully I showed up, changed, and went to class. And yes, I'm glad I did it even though it was so fucking annoying and I am now exhausted. I almost forgot to finish this blog entry today but I refuse to go two days in a row and not write a blog.

Back on topic though, I do miss the dock in Point and have been wanting to get back up there pretty badly the last few weeks. My good friend from college is getting married at the end of the month in Point and I'm looking forward to her wedding and hopefully seeing the town a little bit.

I was so ready to leave that town and move to the city, now I'm finding myself missing the little college town and growing tired of this overgrown city.

Thankfully none of my moles show any sign of cancer, and I'm very conscious of wearing sunscreen. I wish I could tan, I'm so jealous of people who can tan, alas I am just a soul-less ginger gathering souls as quickly as they turn to freckles. Thanks, South Park.

I find myself rambling just as badly as when I wrote this entry back in 2009, so I'm going to wrap it up and lay down for the night.

Hope you guys were able to survive Monday.
Until next time, get some rest.

-JG

No comments:

Post a Comment